Hello All,
I need to get the XML form input and store it in a
database. Is there any help available for cocoon 2.1
dev to connect to the database. I see an example
"Introduction to Cocoon 2" by Leigh Dodds. Does this
work for Cocoon 2.1, MySQl and Apache tomcat 4.1. Can
anyone please help me to proceed with my project.
Thanks for any help provided
poornima

http://mailplus.yahoo.com