Von: Robert Sösemann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Samstag, 4. Januar 2003 00:12
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: DB2 with Cocoon

Hello,

this is my first time connecting IBMs DB2 with cocoon. Cocoon succesfully
finds the drivers and connects correctly.

But I get strange SQL Errors like:

COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL0104N  Auf
"SELECT 1" folgte das unerwartete Token "END-OF-STATEMENT".  Zu den
möglichen Token gehören: "<table_expr>".  SQLSTATE=42601

Before I used MySQL, which doesn't have something like a db schema. As I
know in DB2 you always must set a correct schema before queriing.

I guess the problem causes from the fact that I didn't set a schema in my
ESQL XSP. But how should I do that??

Who can help me out?

Rob

****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** No virus found in attached file noname.htm

InterScan has found this message to be virus free.