Anyone idea at all why the
http://localhost:8888/samples/welcome/  would be
seeking for the sitemap.xmap like so?
file:/u01/OJSP/j3ee/orion/applications/cocoon/cocoon/samples/welcome/sitemap.xmap

The main sitemap.xmap is stock from the compilation of
2.1dev. The way it display anything from documents/
dir is okay, but anything else is not working.
There are only two <map:pipeline> in the main
sitemap.xmap and the 2nd one basically is for the
sub-mount like so,

    533   <map:pipeline>
    534     <!-- mount everything else -->
    535     <map:match pattern="*/**">
    536       <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="{1}/"
uri-prefix="{1}"/>
    537     </map:match>
    538   </map:pipeline>

Any other ideas?

--- e nio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I tried deploying cocoon2.1 which I have recently
> downloaded and compiled, it deploys fine on Tomcat
> 4.1.12 but not on Orion 1.5.3.  It is only partially
> working on Orion 1.5.3, partially since I can use
> http://localhost:8888/  which becomes
> http://localhost:8888/documents/index.html which is
> the main page and I can click on all the menu items
> or
> the links within the page without much of a problem.
>
> However if I typed in
> http://localhost:8888/samples/welcome which should
> go
> to the sample pages, I get an error instead:
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to
> load
> sitemap from

file:/u01/OJSP/j3ee/orion/applications/cocoon/cocoon/samples/welcome/sitemap.xmap:
>  org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException:
> Resource
> not found.:
>
> org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
> Resource not found

file:/u01/OJSP/j3ee/orion/applications/cocoon/cocoon/samples/welcome/sitemap.xmap

> Steps I have done are:
> 1. remove from /u01/OJSP/j3ee/orion/
> xalan.jar,xerces.jar, and jaxp.jar and replaced
> those
> with xalan-2.4.1.jar,xercesImpl-2.1.0.jar and
> xml-apis.jar accordingly.
>
> 2. put cocoon.war at
> /u01/OJSP/j3ee/orion/applications/
>
> 3. in orion/server.xml added <application
> name="cocoon" path="../applications/cocoon" />
>
> 4. in orion/application.xml added
> <web-module id="default" path="../applications/" />
> and
> <library
> path="../applications/cocoon/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib"/>
> <library

path="../applications/cocoon/cocoon/WEB-INF/classes"/>

> 5. in orion/default-web-site.xml added
> <web-app application="cocoon" name="cocoon" root="/"
> />
>
> 6. in orion/lib/  I added cocoon.jar
>
> 7. I think I started orion, for cocoon.war to expand
> then stop, and restarted. Then I have to modify the
> cocoon dir to look like this
>
> orion/applications/cocoon/cocoon/    <- added one
> dir
> above, I dont know why I must, but I did.

orion/applications/cocoon/cocoon/META-INF/application.xml

http://mailplus.yahoo.com