Title: Message
I'd guess that you have an "include" in one of your XSLTs and that you have the "indent" attribute set to "no" in the base, and "yes" in the included stylesheet.  It's not a Cocoon problem, but the parser chokes on it...

>  javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: indent can not be multiply defined at the same import level! Old
> value = no; New value = yes
I see that there's something wrong, but that's all. I don't have any idea what this message is talking about. I don't know what it is talking about and WHY, and, more important, what i must DO to correct this error.

Hmmm....., I wonder wheter it's a good idea to tell people what's wrong instead of telling them what to do to get it up and running ;-).

Please help. Thanx.