Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2003 13:48
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Return value from Stored Procedure

Please, can you give me an example,
how can i get the return-value of 3. "OUT"-parameter here:
<esql:call>{call sp_add_user(<esql:parameter direction="in"
type="String"><xsp-request:get-parameter
name="username"/></esql:parameter>,
        <esql:parameter direction="in"
type="String"><xsp:expr>userpass</xsp:expr></esql:parameter>,
        <esql:parameter direction="out" type="Int"></esql:parameter>)}
</esql:call>

I have always "no results", but my Stored Procedure returns always 888:
procedure sp_add_user(
name in varchar2 default null,
pass in varchar2 default null,
outer out number)
as
temp_int int;
begin
  temp_int :=888;
  outer := temp_int;
end sp_add_user;
I use Oracle 8, Tomcat 4.0.16 and Cocoon 2.0.3.
This is very important and i cannot find anything in internet about it.
Thank you very much!
Best regards.

E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie
e-mail is strictly forbidden.