Hi
I don't understand, why some sql errors goes through the
esql:error-results pipe and others not.
For example:
1. SQL> select mgmt_ip_addressm from v_ps_port_traffic;
select mgmt_ip_addressm from v_ps_port_traffic
       *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00904: "MGMT_IP_ADDRESSM": invalid identifier

2.SQL> select  mgmt_ip_address from v_ps_port_traffic;
select  mgmt_ip_address from v_ps_port_traffic
                                             *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-04063: package body "PORTSTATS.PS_PKG_UTL" has errors

The first sql error goes to the esql:error-results pipe, but the second
error switches to the esql:results pipe.I don't understand from the
source code
of esql, why I don't receive all sqlplus errors transparently.
We have installed Cocoon-2.0.4.
Thank you very much
Regards
Sarah Windler