Hi everybody,
I use microsoft SQL server, and XSP pages. I also use ESQL for all my DB
commands.

I want to insert data with query like "INSERT Into blabla (ID) values
(MyArray)"
In this query "MyArray" is the result of another query. How can I make
it?
Here is an example :

Table : XY
Columns : ID, Num, Date, Descript

Table : blabla
Columns : ID, Num_ID, Num_text

First I select some entries from table XY :
Select *
>From xy
Where Descript LIKE '%abc'

Then I want to put them into an array (oARRAY) and make a query to
insert entries with these paramters.
INSERT INTO blabla
                      (Num_ID, Num_text)
VALUES     (oARRAY[1], 'abc')