I have a transformer that sends portions of an xml document through another sitemap pipeline and inserts the results in the current pipeline. Under Cocoon 2.0.4, I used the ComponentManager to lookup a Processor and process a new environment with the xml fragment, but under Cocoon 2.1 it seems there are a few more processing steps that I would like to have a separate component handle. I have two questions:
1. Is there a better way to accomplish what I'm trying to do?
or
2. Is there a way to lookup cocoon as a component from the transformer, or do I need to create my own processor component that handles the necessary pre- and post- opps on the Environment before it is sent to the PipelineProcessor?
Thanks.
Brian