concerning session support the webproxygenerator
won't help you. for another (upcoming) solution
see

http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg22672.html

Although a prototype is working on my site, it is
still not mature enough to give it to the comunity.
Lajos and me are still fighting against some unexpected
uggly session consistency problems, hence we have some
delay in our work on this new pseudo protocol. we will
publish asap. please keep patient for a few days.

regards,hussayn

Kavitha Ramesh wrote:
Hi,

I have a login page which runs under cocoon 2.0.3 and
Tomcat 4.1.12.The login page works with Servlets which
generates xml as output in turn comined with XSLT in
cocoon.Now I would like to send the parameters by POST
and also would like to do some work with sessions.I
read that WebserviceProxyGenerator would do this.But I
am not able to understand the concept clearly and Iam
confused how to start with and how to use it and
implement in my case.I have installed the cocoon 2.1
developers version and it has one webserviceproxy.

If someone could help me I would be very thankful,,,

Regards
Kavitha Ramesh.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Dr. Hussayn Dabbous