I mean on the cliente. I was ”researching” and found a solution using
javascript:

newwindow.open()
newwindow.print()
newwindow.close()

This are not the exactly commands, but it can work. I will try it. But if
you know another solution, please let me know. :-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Geoff Howard dijo: