Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the best way to parse multi-part form data.  I have a page which submits to a certain URI which invokes an action.  This action needs to parse the multi-part form data (in the request object I believe) and then pass that data off to my j2ee backend for processing.

My problem is that I do not see a way for me to create this MultipartParser or what not.  The Cocoon request object does not as I understand it, provide a way for me to get the necessary data to create this parser (i.e. I need a HttpServletRequest), and since my editor does not implement the servlet interface, it does not receive the Request object from the servlet container as a parameter (i.e. doAction, etc).

I feel like I am possibly barking up the wrong tree here.  Is the action the appropriate place to do this?  Should I instead implement a matcher to find this request object?

thanks,
Collin

----
Collin VanDyck