Thanks, but the class is in the cocoon-2.1-dev.jar
under $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib.  I
tried moving it into $TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib, but
after that Cocoon would not even start...so based on
that result I did not put it on the machine's
CLASSPATH and just let TOMCAT load the classes from
the jar.

Thanks,
Julian

--- Marco Rolappe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> the stacktrace says that the AbstractMultiAction
> can't be found.
>
> make sure that this class is in the classpath (it
> should be in the cocoon
> JAR, but you better check that out).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]