On Tuesday, Jan 21, 2003, at 20:58 Europe/London, John R. Callahan wrote:

This seems too simple, but I wanted to see if I could
use Schematron generated XSLT to validate some
XML in a Cocoon pipeline.  This might be used for
validating uploaded  XML files for example.

You might find the 'slash-edit' sample in Cocoon 2.1 scratchpad a useful example, it is based on the skeleton 1.5 if I remember correctly. The validating XSLT is generated from an internal pipeline.

regards Jeremy