Folks,

me and the worthy Piero De Nicola ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) would like to announce
you the first release (0.0.4) of a Cocoon
transformer able to generate business charts (Bar, Area, Line, Pie, ...) out of plain
XML.

Some of you may remember me talking about it at the First Cocoon GetTogether in
Ghent... well, now it's for real :)

Let me just point out that this wouldn't have been possible without some good men at
the IPZS S.p.A (Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca
dello Stato), which let us make public a piece of software we wrote for a customer of
theirs.

BTW, thanks to the Forrest team for letting us make so much doc in so little time :)

Enjoy ! And give us some feedback too !

Regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant