I currently have the cocoon war installed on my JBoss 3.0.4 server. It works fine. I deployed a second war file that contains an XML and an XSL. The XML has an embedded xsl:stylesheet processing instruction. When I go to the URL inside the war and hit the XML page, the translation is made fine.

Ok so here is the question. I am now thinking of doing something a bit more than static XML pages. What would be the bare minimum? Do I have to copy the cocoon war and all the libs in it to another deployment or can I use the jars already deployed in the war? Do sitemaps work outside of the cocoon war? How can I set up a simple application, prior to considering generators, outside of the cocoon deployment?

Note. The lack of truly newbie cocoon documentation is appalling.

-- Robert