Ya I know that. I'm not talking about the prebuilt, distributed web
application. I am trying to develop a strategy for other users to be able to
use cocoon from within JBoss without having to leap through 15 hoops. So I
basically want a way I can build cocoon libs and then in each war file I make
that uses cocoon, I merely need the config files and only things pertaining
to my stuff and not to cocoon in general.

Getting the kitchen sink build working was a matter of just dropping it in
JBoss. Now I want to go further and make other applications with the product.
Right now Id have to resort to telling readers to download cocoon, unpack it,
rewrite their manifests to include the Cocoon-Libs section, then run the
build which should convert the old libs to the new location and then install
cocoon.

Picture this scenario. You want to use cocoon for a front end to a powerful
EJB based system. Your readers of your book want to download your source code
and install it and get it running. They need a simple process. Right now the
process is "download the kitchen sink version, figure out what the hell you
don't need, repack everything and deploy it." Not functional for users of the
product.

Therefore I keep rolling back around to having a single jar that I can drop
in JBoss like an oversized golf ball and call cocoon "installed" and ready
for users to deploy their OWN war files that use cocoon rather than asking
them to modify cocoon's war.

I'm not sure if I'm making sense here.

-- Robert