Hi,

I am quite new to cocoon. I am evaulating web publishing frameworks for my company.
Although Cocoon sounds very promising I am not entiely sure because the pages in my
web application are not static. All of them are dynamically generated on the fly. The backend services
although still under design may be developed using JINI, object databases, LDAP etc....

The main reason why I was drawn to cocoon was its multichanel capabilities. We may want to target
the pages to a number of devices - mobiles, PDAs, PCs etc.... My original (very simplistic) design was
to simply have servlets generate XML and then transform these using XSLT. This is where I thought cocoon would help.

My question is - is cocoon good for static pages or can it be used for highly interactive dynamic pages?

Regards
Tellis