Hi Richard -

mod_jk by far is the best. WARP is buggy and is may not even be actively developed any more. mod_jk is stable, widely used, and generally has few bugs reported. If you need help with the integration, my FlashGuides (www.galatea.com/flashguides) have instructions on connecting Apache 2.x with Tomcat 4.x using Jk.

Regards,

Lajos

Richard Cunliffe wrote:
Hi,

I?m upgrading! Can anyone suggest the best way to connect Apache 2.0.42 and Tomcat 4.0.6. I will be using Cocoon 2.0.4. I have read that the WARP connecter is the best, but I used Jserv on my older version. There is also the mod_jk. Which is the most reliable etc.

Thanks

Richard.

MailScanner <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is believed to be clean.

"The CSIR exercises no editorial control over E-mail messages and/or
attachments thereto/links referred to therein originating in the
organisation and the views in this message/attachments thereto are
therefore not necessarily those of the CSIR and/or its employees.
The sender of this e-mail is, moreover, in terms of the CSIR's Conditions
of Service, subject to compliance with the CSIR's internal E-mail and
Internet Policy."

--

                   Lajos Moczar
    Open Source Support, Consulting and Training

     http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL