Hi all,

the menu structure of my site looks different (i.e. certain menu items are
disabled etc.) for different user-agents. The content of the disabled items
shouldn't appear in the search result as well of course. Therefore I need to
build different indexes for each user agent "class". I could easily build
different indexes for each user agent with different link views, but
SimpleCocoonCrawlerImpl lets me specify only one link-view-query.

I can extend SimpleCocoonCrawlerImpl to let me specify multiple link views,
but what is the best way to let the crawler know which link view to select
at index creation time?

My first guess was to use the user agent (and configure one link view per
user-agent), but I don't nessecarily want to use the corresponding user
agent to create the index but create and update all indexes in one
run/request.

What would be the recommended way to do that?

Thanks
Guido