From: "Cyril Vidal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hello,
>
> I would like to retrieve the language of the user's browser, so that I
could
> call the I18n Trasnformer in the right way (by passing the locales's value
> equal to the browser's language).

Simply use the LocaleAction as it is done in i18n samples.
AFAIK, you can setup it to use only the browser's locale and not take into
account request params, session attributes or cookies. But I'm sure you'll
need to allow users to change to language on fly or retain it in a cookie on
the client side to serve the last preferred language of the user. In all
this cases LocaleAction will help you a lot.

-- Konstantin