JDK 1.4.1 on SuSE Linux 8.0

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/01/03 02:06PM >>>

Hi all:

To better understand how you are using Cocoon product and serve your needs better ;-)
Cocoon developers would like to know how many of our currect users are deploying Cocoon on JDK 1.2 and why they did not switch to JDK1.3 (or better).

This information will help Cocoon developers community to decide on wether we should switch to JDK1.3 or continue JDK1.2 support for some more time. Thanks for the feedback :)

Vadim