Hi Roman,

Indeed I've done this:
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsp:page

xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";

xmlns:xsp-session="http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0";

xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0";

create-session="true">

<xsp-session:set-attribute name="cart.items"><xsp-request:get-parameter
name="item"/></xsp-session:set-attribute>

<b>The list of items is:</b> <xsp-session:get-attribute name="cart.items"
default="not set"/>

<b>Your session was created:</b> <xsp-session:get-creation-time
as="string"/>

</xsp:page>

My problem is the following: I would like to add items to the attribute's
session 'cart.items'.
For the moment, the preceding code doesn't do this task.
When I call http://localhost:8080/cocoo/mount/try/session.xsp?item=3

I receive the following html result:
The list of items is: 3
Your session was created: Wed Feb 05 13:41:32 CET 2003

when I then call http://localhost:8080/cocoo/mount/try/session.xsp?item=5
The result is the following:
The list of items is: 5
Your session was created: Wed Feb 05 13:41:32 CET 2003

and of course, I would like
The list of items is: 3, 5
Your session was created: Wed Feb 05 13:41:32 CET 2003

What i would like to know : is it possible to achieve this task by using
Session Logicsheet by itself, does this Logicsheet provides this
functionnality?
If not, the alternative is also to use actions, as suggested in this thread
before?
Is a built-in action available for this, or do I have to build one from
scratch?

Any help or hint would help me,
Thanks,
Cyril.