And also from

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/myapp/index.html

http://myapp.com/index.html
on a "real" Apache/Tomcat server...

Derek

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/02/2003 05:07:08 >>>
Hussayn, the samples look really good, I'll check them out this evening. I
realize now that cocoon has more hooks than I original thought. I'd be
interested in (perhaps others) seeing a tutorial on the following URL
example with just Tomcat and Cocoon:

From:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/myapp/index.html

To:
http://localhost/index.html

Thank you for your help,
Jonathan

And that's good to know about Tomcat 4.1.16++ by the way.