I found a problem in Portal-fw, a sample that comes with cocoon.

When I make double click or  ”lots of clicks” in a coplet link, one of  two things can
happen:
      1- I receive a page without some coplets.
  OR
      2 –I receive an error page.

This instability happens frequently, so help me as soon as possible.

I already tried in cocoon 2.04, cocoon 2.1-dev with tomcat 4.1.12 or 4.1.18, under win
2000, but the problem still happens.

Best Regards:
Bruno Jacinto ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )