Tom Place wrote:
I am new to XSL FO and have been working through some tutorials.
Keep in mind that most of the tutorials have been written
before the XSLFO spec went REC status and have not been updated
to the final spec.

<!-- This error is generated by the tomcat window-->
java.lang.RuntimeException: Errors in XSLT transformation:
Fatal: org.apache.for.apps.FOPException: 'master-referance' for
'fo:page-sequence matches no 'simple-page-master' or
'page-sequence-master'
If anyone can spot the error it would be most appreciated however as I
say this has been copied CLOSELY from a textbook so I'm at a loss
Even recent textbooks have errors. In case of doubt
1. Read the FO spec.
2. Ask on the fop-user list.

It is also recommended to use the FOP CLI for initial development
of the style sheet and deploy to Cocoon only after some debugging.
You'll get better error messages.

J.Pietschmann