From: Robert Simmons
To: Cocoon Users
Sent: 2/10/03 6:45 PM
Subject: Javadoc in XML Format?

Greetings, I have been looking for a doclet that will create Javadoc API
documentation but in XML format. This could then be used with cocoon to
give far mroe control over rendering javadoc. I have looked through the
internet and it appears Apache had a project on it at one time but now i
cant find any links to it. Anyone know where i could find such an
animal? The default HTML Javadoc is such a drag. =)

-- Robert