On 11.Feb.2003 -- 09:13 PM, Tom Place wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m trying to insert xml into my xsp, this xml is for navigation
> purposes so ideally I would like to use one navigation file in many
> different xsp documents.
> I have looked at the mail archive to find out the details about this but
> I cant seam to get it to work!
>
> My example is below:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>
> <xsp:page language="java"
>               xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";
>         xmlns:util=”http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0”>

      <content> <!-- mind you: xsp:logic outside first non xsp tag
                         goes outside generate() method -->

         <util:include-file
name="/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/autorevs/docs/templates/logged-out-navigation.xml"/>

      </content>

> </xsp:page>
>
> I am getting compilation errors – any ideas?

Alternatives are aggregation (see samples) or any of the
*IncludeTransformers.

        Chris.

Please follow up summarizing your problem and which suggested solution
/ information worked for you when you consider your problem
solved. Add "SUMMARY: " to the subject line. This will make FAQ
generation and searching the list easier. In addition, it makes
helping you more fun. Thank you.

And if you are really cool, add a page at http://wiki.cocoondev.org

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l