Null Pointer exceptions are my worst ;-( but often
the root problem is a simple one  - it sounds like
something is wrong with the subsitemap....

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20/02/2003 01:07:19 >>>

Yes, I read it already.

So I have check-reload="yes" and reload-method="synchron",
BUT the problem is :

If I update the main sitemap file without updating the subsitemap file,
I obtain a NullPointerException during parsing of the subsitemap file.

If I make a fake update in the subsitemap file, it works.

Even If I make a fake update in the MAIN sitemap file, I've got the Exception.

Regards.
Laurent

but for (2) look at the documnentation for the
reload-method="synchron" attribute/value.

(example under:
and
  - in the section 'Reloading'_

"The CSIR exercises no editorial control over E-mail messages and/or
attachments thereto/links referred to therein originating in the
organisation and the views in this message/attachments thereto are
therefore not necessarily those of the CSIR and/or its employees.
The sender of this e-mail is, moreover, in terms of the CSIR's Conditions
of Service, subject to compliance with the CSIR's internal E-mail and
Internet Policy."