Hy, Derek;

upps...

From your question may i conclude, that you are a windows user?

I am not very familiar with the windows file syntax, but i
think, the translation is something like:

src="work/sitemap.xmap"     ==> $cocoonroot\work\sitemap.xmap
src="D://work/sitemap.xmap" ==> D://work/sitemap.xmap

By specifying an absolute path, i can separate my project sources
physically from the cocoon-distrib. Does this answer your question ?

regards, hussayn

Derek Hohls wrote:
Hussayn
$cocoonroot/work/sitemap.xmap - I understand, but
where exactly is
/work/sitemap.xmap ??? and why do you want it?
Derek

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20/02/2003 03:22:54 >>>
Hy, Derek;

If you specify a relative src it will be resolved relative to the
current sitemap. If you specify an absolute source, it will be
resolved as is ==>

suppose you put a submount into the rottsitemap, then:

src="work/sitemap.xmap" ==> $cocoonroot/work/sitemap.xmap
src="/work/sitemap.xmap" ==> /work/sitemap.xmap

If this is NOT correct, then i really missunderstood something ;-)

regards, hussayn

--
Dr. Hussayn Dabbous
SAXESS Software Design GmbH

*MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is believed to be clean.

"The CSIR exercises no editorial control over E-mail messages and/or
attachments thereto/links referred to therein originating in the
organisation and the views in this message/attachments thereto are
therefore not necessarily those of the CSIR and/or its employees.
The sender of this e-mail is, moreover, in terms of the CSIR's Conditions
of Service, subject to compliance with the CSIR's internal E-mail and
Internet Policy."