I did not find out how to get the {1} from the sitemap,
but this XSP page and XSP-Action may help you with calling resources.

Here is an XSP page that calls a resource:
(Using an XSP page prevents you from using a <map:redirect-to .../>)

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsp:page language="java"
  xmlns:xsp         = "http://apache.org/xsp";
  xmlns:xsp-util    = "http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0";>
  <null>
    <xsp:logic>
      try{
        /* This will include the document in the output */
        XSPUtil.includeSource("cocoon:/samp.xml", "", resolver, contentHandler);
        /* Or use this to get the side-effects of calling the resource */
        /* WITHOUT including the document in the output */
        XSPUtil.getSourceAsString("cocoon:/samp.xml", resolver);
      }catch (Exception exception){ }
    </xsp:logic>
  </null>
</xsp:page>

Here is an XSP-Action that calls a resource:
(Using an XSP-Action allows you to still do a <map:redirect-to .../>)

  xmlns:xsp-action  = "http://apache.org/cocoon/action/1.0";
  xmlns:xsp-util    = "http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0";>
  <null>
    <xsp:logic>
      try{
        /* Here we want the side-effects of calling the resource */
        /* WITHOUT including the document in the output */
        XSPUtil.getSourceAsString("cocoon:/samp.xml", resolver);
        <xsp-action:set-success/>
      }catch (Exception exception){
        <xsp-action:set-failure/>
      }
    </xsp:logic>
  </null>
</xsp:page>

Let me know if you find out how to get the {1} from the sitemap.

Hope this helps,
Tim

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/28/03 06:37AM >>>
Hi all

I have this problem:
   after authentication (actually done with SunRise/Spot/etc etc) I must save
some user data in session. I don't want to use SunSpot sessin. I use a
writeDOMsession transformer.

So, I have a Pipeline for saving data in session:

------
<map:match pattern="internals/loaduser/*">
  <map:generate src="users/invernet-user.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="stylesheets/loaduser.xsl">
    <map:parameter name="username" value="{1}"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
  <map:transform type="writeDOMsession">
    <map:parameter name="dom-name" value="prefs"/>
    <map:parameter name="dom-root-element" value="invernet"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>
------

My flow must be:
authentication > saveinsession > jump to home

so what's the problem?
Simply if I do something like
<map:generate src="cocoon:/internals/loaduser/{1}"/>
<map:redirect-to uri="home"/>
generator seems to be ignored.
How can I do? can I call a uri from xsp and obtain sax events? can I redirect
to an uri directly from jsp?
Is there another method?

thanks in advice,