From: I-Lin Kuo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sonntag, 2. März 2003 13:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: pass parameters to internal pipeline

Is it possible to pass parameters to an internal pipeline?

This doesn't work for me:

<map:match pattern="test/ParamToAgg.xml">
  <map:generate src="cocoon:/test/getParam.xml">
    <map:parameter name="paramTest" value="a param value 9876"/>
  </map:generate>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>
<map:match pattern="test/getParam.xml">
  <map:generate src="myDev/test/dummy.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="myDev/xsl/getParam.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

P.S. Just to be sure that I haven't made any dumb mistakes, I've checked
that I have a top-level xsl:param in my style sheet getParam.xsl which
picks
up the parameter from the following pipeline:

<map:match pattern="test/getParam.xml">
  <map:generate src="myDev/test/dummy.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="myDev/xsl/getParam.xsl">
    <map:parameter name="paramTest" value="1234"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

I-Lin Kuo, Ann Arbor, MI
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion 5.0 Advanced Developer
Sun Certified Java 2 Programmer
Ann Arbor Java Users Group (http://www.aajug.org)

views of the sender's company.