hi all,

definition: urlpath

scheme://host:port:/urlpath

in my cocoon-apps, it often turns out that I would like to know the
UrlPath, that the current pipeline, that is handling the request has.

Is there currently a module, sorry I hadn't had the time to look into
the source files, which returns the url path for the pipeline, that
processes it the request?

Since the patterns of a match inside a pipeline are relative to where
the pipeline is located, it would be very usefule to have such a tool.

<map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="foo">
        <map:generate src="xy.xml" />
     <map:transform src="..." >
       <map:parameter name="base-path"
        value="{anImputModule:pipelineUrlPath}" />
     </map:transform>

   </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

thanks for your support