Hello,

There is a very strange behaviour that my site exibits
ever since I've upgraded my 2.1 dev code from what it
was in Nov-Dec last year to the most current version
(less than a week old).

Here is what's going on.  There is a portlet which is
generated by calling another pipeline fragment
matching "a.resource".  It looks like a.resource
behaves correctly, however it seems that a.portlet,
which uses a.resource as its input does not realize
when a.resource's output changes and keeps working
with the incorrect cached version.

The following works correctly:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/a.resource?locale=en
- displays output in English
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/a.resource?locale=ru
- displays output in Russian

Still fine:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/a.portlet?locale=en
- displays output in English

PROBLEM:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/a.portlet?locale=ru
- displays output in ENGLISH!

If I "touch" a.xsl in the following pipeline, and
hence, force the reload, everything works fine,
however when I change locale, it's back to the
behaviour I've just described.

The following is a simplified pipeline:

<map:pipeline>
 <map:match "*.portlet">
  <map:match "a.portlet">
   <map:generate src="cocoon:/a.resource"/>
    <map:transform src="a.xsl"/>
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:match>
 </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

<map:pipeline>
 <map:match "*.resource">
  <map:match "a.resource">
   <map:generate src="a.xml"/>
    <map:act type="locale">
     <map:transform type="i18n">
      <map:parameter name="locale" value="{locale}"/>
     </map:transform>
    </map:act>
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:match>