Thanks for responding and sorry for the ambiguity of
my post. Your reply was helpful.

The parameters that I am referring to are request
parameters sent from a post in an HTML form to a
pipeline in my sitemap. That pipeline has a mod-db
action.
I'd like to capture one of the input parameters from
the form to be available as a parameter in an XSLT
transformer after that input parameter has been used
by the mod-db action.
Is it possible? My interpretation of your response
along with the behavior that I see is that the request
parameter is consumed by the mod-db action.

--- Christian Haul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>