Hi,

> for example when my first pipeline manage *.html and my second pipeline
manage *.xhtml, all html files will be correctly treat if i try > to acces
to xhtml file tomcat send me an error : " toto.xhtml" not found. My
pipeline is correctly configured because if i put the
> *.xhtml first then all xhtml files will be correctly treated and if i try
to acces html files Tomcat send me an error like "toto.html" not
> found...

This works fine for me (first xhtml and then html):

<map:match pattern="*.xhtml">
 <map:read src="{1}.xhtml"/>
 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="*.html">
 <map:read src="{1}.html"/>
 <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

kind regards
Jens Maukisch
s&n AG
netBank solutions
Klingenderstr. 5    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
D-33100 Paderborn   http://www.s-und-n.de