logigsheets translate to java code, at least if you use them in an xsp
page with @language="java", so you can do the following trick in your
xsp page:

<xsp:page lanaguage="java" xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";>

<xsp:logic>

 /** @return null means not cacheable */
 public org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceValidity generateValidity( ) {
   return null;
 }

</xsp:logic>

</xsp:page>

please look at the javadocs and the xsp introduction, as well as in the
wiki.cocoondev.org resources for additional info.

hope this helps

--Jakob