Uwe Gerger wrote:

Hello,
I would like to use xinclude-statements in my xml-file with Cocoon2.0.4
with my own tags for example <rpt:data>. Specifying such a tag as
follows <xi:include href="include.xml#xpointer(/p/rpt:data)"/> doesn't
work.

Instead using <xi:include href="include.xml#xpointer(/p/rpt)"/> works!

<snip/>

What's wrong?

quoting from XIncludeTransformer javadoc:

"My first pass at an XInclude transformation"

The transformer does the basics correctly but stumbles with anything more complicated. It doesn't always handle absolute URLs, nested xinclude elements, nor apparently namspace prefixes in xpointers. You might consider modifiying the source to get the namespace support you would like and submitting a patch if it works.

Charles