ok i will try to use HTML generator and if it works i notice you

-----Original Message-----
From: Yves Vindevogel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: vendredi 14 mars 2003 11:17
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: wml generator ?

Hmm, okay ...
Can't you use the HTML generator ?  WML is similar to HTML.

> Yves, yes we can serialize but my problem is th generato. I think that
> Antonio is rights, there's no WML generator...

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kind regards,
Bien à vous,

Yves Vindevogel

Implements
Kempische Steenweg 206  --  3500 Hasselt  --  Belgium
Phone/Fax: +32 (11) 43.55.76  --  Mobile: +32 (478) 80.82.91
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  --  www.implements.be

Quote: The winner never says participating is more important than winning.