Hello Yves,

that's more than strange and definitively a bug. It's a parsing exception as you can read. It's very clear and means, that a namespace declaration is missing. ou can check, whether your xsp has a namespace declaration for "xsp-request". But independent of a possible bug in your XSP - the namespace - there is a bug in Cocoon too.

Regards,

Joerg

Yves Vindevogel wrote:
Sorry everybody, This is not a repost, but might be a bug in cocoon.
I found a solution to my other problem, but I wanted to inform this group.

Consider this line in the sitemap
<map:generate src="http://web/implements/db/{1}/{2}.xsp"; type="xsp"/>

This works, whereas the line
<map:generate src="cocoon:/db/{1}/{2}.xsp" type="xsp"/>

gives this error:

message The namespace prefix "xsp-request" was not declared.

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute
pipeline.: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The namespace prefix "xsp-request"
was not declared.

If anybody can point me at any stupidity, please do, but I think it's a cocoon problem.... Anyway, I got a solution.

<map:match pattern="db/*/*.xsp">
<map:generate src="db/{1}/{2}.xml"/>
<map:transform src="xsl/db.generatexsp.xsl"/>
<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>
<map:match pattern="db/*/*.html">
<map:generate src="http://web/implements/db/{1}/{2}.xsp"; type="xsp"/>

<!--map:transform src="xsl/html.xmlpage.xsl">
<map:parameter name="relpath" value="./../.."/>
</map:transform-->
<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>