Hi,

I had the same problem some time ago. I used
<xsl:element> along with <xsl:attribute> tags to assemble
anchor <a>.
If you are doing similar thing then the solution is as far as I remeber is
to remove any spaces from content of <xsl-attribute>.
For example if you have something like this

<xsl:element name="a">
<xsl:attribute name="href">___<xls:value-of
selec="blahblah"/>____</xsl:attribute>

and the underscores ('_') are spaces then you have to remove it. The same
concers newline characters.
So if you have done some "pretty printing" indentication then remove it.

hope it helps (it worked for me), cheers, A.