Hi

I have worked through Leigh Dodds, IBM Developer Works, excellent
tutorial
showing how to use cocoon to query databases.  I am able to generate the
xml data and output this in IE6.  My problem starts when I try to
transform this data to xsl:fo and then pdf.

My xml file contains child nodes.  The xml outputted to IE6 contains
minus
signs, -, to allow a user to close the parent node and hide the child
nodes.
Could it be these minus signs that prevents the pdf file being
generated? I
just get a blank screen.  I'm using tomcat 4.1.18 and cocoon 2.

If there is an example on the web, I'd appreciate a link.

TIA

Frank

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or
professional privilege. Should it be received by you in error please contact the
sender at the above quoted email address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of
this message is strictly prohibited. The Institute does not guarantee the security of
any information electronically transmitted and is not liable if the information
contained in this communication is not a proper and complete record of the message as
transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.