Perhaps an Action would be more appropriate.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

Charles Yates wrote:

OK, I get it now. I suspect the best way to go with this is to write a custom transformer to do the storing and merging you speak of. My limited experience is that Transformers are the most difficult sitemap component to implement so maybe another way would be best for you. Cocoon is quite flexible and usually there are many ways to accomplish the same task, and often you can't know what the best way is until you try. I believe that you will need to do some java coding of a custom sitemap component. Cocoon is designed to make this easy.

Charles

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi :)

First of all thanks for your answer, but the requirements of the project is
that the search form is a http based client and all the results must be
displayed to it.

The idea to create an XML repository with all the XML data that we grab. And
then create several reports based on the data retrieved, using XSL
transformations to SVG/PDF etc..

So what's the best way to store the grabbed XML into local hardrive, and
merge the existing repository with the new id grabbed ( that corresponds to
the new XML created).

TIA