I'm not sure you can do this with 2.0.4, but if you look at the sitemap.xmap in 2.1-dev you will see that you can designate different kinds of pipelines, I _think_ with a 'type' attribute on the map:pipeline element.

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/webapp/

see "The different pipe implementations" in sitemap.xmap

Is there a way of doing this in Cocoon 2.0.4 anyone?

Charles

Björn Voigt wrote:

Hello Cocooners,

i think, the caching is a genial technology
to lower processing time and I used Cacheable
in some Components successfully.

But It is it possible to disabled caching for
certain <map:pipeline> or <map:match/> and what
ist the syntax for this.

Thank you

Björn