Check your sitemap ... You probably don't have the correct pipeline/match for
it.

> Forgive the elementary nature of this question, but I am new to Cocoon, my
> background is documentation and not development, and I have read and
> searched for an explanation for this weirdness without success.
>
> Using DocBook XML and the DocBook XSL with a customization layer, I want to
> change the styles using a CSS.
>
> My formatting changes are displayed when I run the transformation from the
> command line, but not when I use Cocoon.
>
> Is this to be expected, or what? Does the transformation occur differently
> when using Cocoon than when using Xalan alone?
>
> A helpful link or answer would be appreciated.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kind regards,
Bien ā vous,

Yves Vindevogel

Implements
Kempische Steenweg 206  --  3500 Hasselt  --  Belgium
Phone/Fax: +32 (11) 43.55.76  --  Mobile: +32 (478) 80.82.91
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  --  www.implements.be

Quote: The winner never says participating is more important than winning.