Haha, I'm sorry about that. My normal email account was down last night and I needed to ask a question quick. My real name is Kris as I have been signing my emails with.

I'll unsubscribe from this account and use my regular account in the future ;)

Kris

 jcplerm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Perhaps this message is inappropriate for this mailing list,
but what I want to say is that I wonder why people would
participate without showing their real names, but instead
conceal their identity by means of fake yahoo or hotmail
addresses.

I joined recently, so maybe this has always been a common
practice anyway.

I think there are occasions when concealing the identity is
appropriate, but this mailing list is composed of frank,
honest and motivated individuals that give their best to
advance technology.

In my opinion, not showing the real name is a lack of
respect to the rest of the participants, especially those
that have consistently given their best.

Again, sorry for this e-mail not being about Cocoon...

Thanks for your attention.

Julio Lerm
(Yes, that's my real name, and I am not ashamed or
affraid of showing it...)