From: "Jeff Sallade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 2:45 PM
Subject: RE: Question from a newbie

: Sean,
:
: This is exaclty the type of application that is demonstrated in
: the book, "Cocoon:  Building XML Applications" by Matthew Langham
: and Carsten Ziegeler, published by New Riders.  There are 3 versions
: of a news portal that increase in complexity.  I have found the
: book to be a great resource for Cocoon in general and it should
: have exactly what you need.  I'm sure the book is widely available.
:
: Jeff Sallade