Hi!
I am working for a project, where we develop an e-learning platform
based on Cocoon.
My question:
is it possible to write information that is gathered in a session
context out into e.g. a database or a file, when the session is
terminated by a time out? I know that doing this, if the usere logs
out "normally" (like pushing a logout button) shouldn't be a problem.
But how can I guarantee that the information of the contxt is stored,
even if the user simply leaves the site and a time out occurs?
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance! :-)
Nina Dahlmann