From: Conal Tuohy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 5:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: jfor encoding problem

Charlene, it looks to me like your problem is not with jfor, but merely with parsing
the XML source file.

The parser thinks the French text is encoded as UTF-8, but my guess is that it
actually uses ISO-8859-1. You should either open the XML file again and save it in
UTF-8 format, or add an encoding declaration to the start of the file. e.g. <?xml
version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

Cheers

Con