From: Reinhard Pötz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 10:02 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: 'Bernhard Huber'
Subject: [Summary] Cocoon Stammtisch, Vienna, Austria

After counting the mails 11 people are interested in a Cocoon Stammtisch in Vienna. I added all names to the list below - please let me know if a name is missing.

24 25 26
- Alexander Schatten x x x
- Andreas Hochsteger x x x
- Berni Huber x x x
- Franz Philipp Moser x x x
- Johann Schweigl x x
- Manfred Weigel x x
- Martin Schimak x x x - Matthew Langham x x
- Michael Gerzabek x x x
- Reinhard Pötz x x x
- Werner Gutmann x x x

If I interpret your mails correctly the 25th will fit for all of us. As a reminder here again the date and the location:

June, 25th, 8pm at Centimeter I (8th district behind the city hall). (http://www.tourist-net.co.at/lokale/centimeter/centimeter1.htm)

If any of you wants to come with one or more friends please let me know until Thursday when I'll reserve the table for us.

Best regards
Reinhard