De: Joerg Heinicke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: viernes, 13 de junio de 2003 10:08
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: FOP Serializer configuration

You can reach the same without an extra XSP, therefore the context://
protocol exists. It's the way I had it:

<user-config>context://user-config.xml</user-config>

But this is resolved to jndi:/localhost (with Tomcat 4.1) and won't help
you. So I changed it to a relative path (i.e. relative to the sitemap):

<user-config>config/fop/user-config.xml</user-config>

In the user-config.xml, you can set the baseDir to a relative path too
(here relative to the user-config.xml):

<entry>
   <key>baseDir</key>
   <value>.</value>